The copyright for content on this website is held by Alliance Pharmaceuticals Ltd, except for material provided by other organisations, where copyright ownership is indicated.
The views expressed on this website are not necessarily those of the British Council.
You may link to us from your site, as long as our site appears in it’s normal form, for example, it does not appear inside your own frameset or with any advertising.
Alliance Pharmaceuticals Ltd is not responsible for the content of external links.
The principles of our Copyright policy are that we will:
- Permit re-use on the basis of acknowledgement of QAA’s copyright
- Allow re-use of parts of or full publications for personal, educational and research purposes without the need to request a specific license
- Not allow anyone to re-use our websites wholesale
- Permit electronic re-use, but always encourage users to establish hypertext links to the website
- Not permit any user to sell our information wholesale.
For requests to re-use our information we will:
- Treat all similar requests equitably
- Respond to routine requests as soon as is possible
- Only consider charges where applicants are seeking commercial gain.