Alliance Pharmaceuticals Ltd Terms and Conditions for selling on website:
We are PCI DSS Compliance and accept Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch and Solo cards.
When making a card payment, please ensure that the full billing address you enter is the address your card is currently registered to.Personal Cheques, Postal Orders and Cash can be used as payment methods but please contact our Customer Services on UK Freephone: 0800 234 6770 or INT Tel: +44 (0) 1249 705189 to place your order.
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed on our website, credit card numbers and personal details are encrypted using a 128bit security system. They are only decrypted after they reach our order computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site and once the order has been printed and processed your card details are shredded and recycled.
All costs are inclusive of VAT.
Mainland Shipping & Handling
- 72 Hours – (Zone 1) England, Wales and Mainland Scotland
- 96 Hours – (Zone 2) Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight
The above are based on Working Hours so if you place an order on EG. ‘Tuesday (Zone 1) before 12 noon’ you should expect to receive your delivery by Friday. Orders placed over the weekend (Zone 1) shall be dispatched Monday to be delivered for Wednesday.
Please ensure that you provide a contact name, valid house number, valid street address, valid postcode and telephone number where somebody will be available to receive the parcel between 9am and 5pm as this may affect delivery.
If the above contact details aren’t supplied accurately and your parcel has to be redelivered a charge may incur. If you are unlikely to be at home during those hours, please provide an alternative address.
International Shipping & Handling
For International deliveries please contact Customer Service on +44 (0) 1249 705189 (Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm GMT)
Orders are dispatched from our premises within 48 hours of being received, except on a weekends and bank holidays, when orders are dispatched the following working day.
Lost or Damaged Goods
Please contact Customer Service on +44 (0) 1249 705189 (Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Any issues with your order must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- No unauthorised returns.
- No returns on products that have been opened.
- No shipping charges will be refunded.
- Any damaged product must be received by us before we can release any credit or product(s) reshipment.
- All returns are subject to a 2-5% restocking fee (this does not include damaged goods).
- Any orders returned to us because we were supplied insufficient address details are subject to a re-delivery charge.
- Any orders returned to us following failure to collect from local dept (after being carded) are subject to a re-delivery charge.
- None of the above affects your statutory rights.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive that can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Money Back Guarantee
MacuShield products come with a full money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for a full refund provided the goods haven’t been opened. See Returns Policy above and contact our Customer Services on +44 (0) 1249 705189 first to arrange a return.
All MacuShield products are food supplements and not medicines. They have been developed for use in conjunction with a balanced diet. It is always recommended and important to follow medical advice as MacuShield’s information does not replace the advice of a medical practitioner. If you have any medical condition it is best to consult with a medical practitioner before attempting any form of physical exercise or taking any nutritional supplement.
If you need to reach us please call our Customer Services on UK Freephone: 0800 234 6770 (INT Tel: +44 (0) 1249 705189) or alternatively use our email form on our Contact Us page.